February 9, 2012
Keith Preston interviews Dr. Sean Gabb. Topics include:
- Libertarianism and its defining ethos as the right to be left alone;
- The question of whether libertarian ideology is culturally specific to Anglo-Saxon civilization or universally applicable across cultural boundaries;
- The State as a uniquely oppressice institution;
- Dr. Gabb’s book, "Cultural Revolution, Culture War," and the nature of the revolution that has transpired in the Western world in recent decades;
- The origins of the ideology of political correctness;
- The end game of PC as absolute power for the ruling elite;
- How a lack of cultural cohesion prevents effective resistance to the all-powerful state;
- Strategies for overturning the contemporary ruling class.
Dr. Sean Gabb is the director of the Libertarian Alliance, a British free market and civil liberties think-tank. Sean Gabb joined the Libertarian Alliance in 1979. He graduated in History from the University of York in 1982. In 1998 he gained a PhD in Political and Intellectual History form the University of Middlesex. He became the Director of the Libertarian Alliance in 2006.
Please listen HERE